Requests for Proposal

The Pike County Communications District, Pike County Commission, City of Troy, and the City of Brundidge, will accept proposals for a private ambulance service operated as a separate entity from any city, county, or governmental unit to service the City of Troy, the City of Brundidge, and Pike County, Alabama. To request a copy of the RFP specs please contact the Pike County 9-1-1 Office.